NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE
NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE is hereby given pursuant to and by virtue of the authority vested in the Trustee, Richard A. Pill, by that certain Deed of Trust dated October 24, 2001, executed by the Borrower, Christine L. Ice, to Richard A. Pill, the Trustee, of record in the office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Brooke County, West Virginia, in Book 371, at Page 782. At the time of the execution of the Deed of Trust, this property was reported to have a mailing address of 22nd St. Extension, Wellsburg, WV 26070, and, upon information and belief, may now be known as 113 A Street, Wellsburg, WV 26070. The Borrower defaulted under the Note and Deed of Trust and the Trustee has been instructed to foreclose under the Deed of Trust. Accordingly, the Trustee will sell the following described property to the highest bidder at the front door of the Courthouse of Brooke County, in Wellsburg, West Virginia, on the following date:
January 19, 2023, at 10:34 a.m.
PARCEL I. All that certain lot or parcel of land situate in Wellsburg, Brooke County, West Virginia, which is more particularly described as follows: A certain lot or parcel of land known and designated by the Number Ten (10) of the Cummings and Mahan Addition Plan of Lots to the City of Wellsburg, said plan being recorded in Deed Book 38 page 64 of the records of said County of Brooke. Said lot is bounded on the North by Lot No. 9 of said plan; on the East by an alley; on the South by Lot No. 11 and on the West by “A” Street. Lot No. 10 hereby conveyed has a width on “A” Street of 36 feet; the north boundary line is 126.72 feet in length; the east line on the alley is 37.26 feet long, and the south line adjoining Lot No. 11 is 117.11 feet long. Said party of the first part also grants unto the said party of the second part and their assigns, the right of way over streets and alleys shown on said plan of lots for egress and ingress to and from said Lot No. 10 to the County Road known as Miller Road into the street in the City of Wellsburg known as Pleasant Avenue.
PARCEL II: All that certain lot or parcel of land situate in Wellsburg, Brooke County, West Virginia, which is more particularly described as follows: Two certain lots or parcels of land designated on a Plat of Cummings and Mahan Addition to said City, as Lots No. 9 and 11 as appears in Deed Book 38, page 64. Lot No. 9 is bounded on the north by Sanders Avenue, on the East by an alley, on the south by Lot No. 10, and on the West by “A” Street, and its dimensions are designated on said plat. Lot No. 11 is bounded on the north by Lot No. 10, on the East by an alley, on the South by land of John Kunkle, and on the west by “A” Street, and its dimensions are given on said plat. Ingress and egress is granted to the said Grantees to and from said lots over the streets and alleys shown on said plat.
Being the same property conveyed to Christine L. Ice by the Deed dated August 25th, 1993 and recorded in Deed Book 264, at Page 223, in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Brooke County, West Virginia.
TERMS OF SALE:
1) The property will be conveyed in an “AS IS” physical condition by Deed containing no warranty, express or implied, subject to the Internal Revenue Service right of redemption, all property taxes, prior Deeds, liens, reservations, encumbrances, restrictions, rights-of-ways, easements, covenants, conveyances and conditions of record in the Clerk’s office or affecting the subject property.
2) The Purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the transfer taxes imposed by the West Virginia Code § 11-22-1.
3) The Beneficiary and/or the Servicer of the Deed of Trust and Note reserve the right to submit a bid for the property at sale.
4) The Trustee reserves the right to continue sale of the subject property from time to time by written or oral proclamation, which continuance shall be in the sole discretion of the Trustee.
5) The Trustee shall be under no duty to cause any existing tenant or person occupying the property to vacate said property, and any personal property and/or belongings remaining at the property after the foreclosure sale will be deemed to constitute ABANDONED PROPERTY AND WILL BE DISPOSED OF ACCORDINGLY.
6) The total purchase price is payable to the Trustee within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, with ten (10%) of the total purchase price payable to the Trustee at sale.
Richard A. Pill, Trustee
85 Aikens Center
Edwin Miller Boulevard
PO Box 440
Martinsburg, WV 25404
BCR 12/16 – 12/23/22 – 01/06 – 01/13/23