NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE
NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE is hereby given pursuant to and by virtue of the authority vested in the Substitute Trustee, Pill & Pill, PLLC, by that certain Deed of Trust dated September 15, 2014, executed by Borrowers, Judith R. Black and Stanley W Black, to Golden & Amos, PLLC, the Trustee of record in the office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Brooke County, West Virginia, in Book 535, at Page 510. At the time of the execution of the Deed of Trust, this property was reported to have a mailing address of 1001 Main Street, Wellsburg, WV 26070. Pill & Pill, PLLC were appointed as Substitute Trustees by APPOINTMENT OF SUCCESSOR TRUSTEE dated December 21, 2022, of record in the Clerk’s Office in Book 628, Page 461. The borrowers defaulted under the Note and Deed of Trust and the Substitute Trustees have been instructed to foreclose under the Deed of Trust. Accordingly, the Substitute Trustees will sell the following described property to the highest bidder at the front door of the Courthouse of Brooke County, in Wellsburg, West Virginia, on the following date:
April 4, 2023 at 10:00 a.m.
THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBED REAL PROPERTY SITUATED IN THE COUNTY OF BROOKE AND STATE OF WEST VIRGINIA, TO-WIT: ALL THAT CERTAIN TRACT OR PARCEL OF LAND SITUATE IN WELLSBURG DISTRICT, BROOKE COUNTY, WEST VIRGINIA, AND MORE PARTICULARLY DESCRIBED AS FOLLOWS, TO-WIT: BEING THE SOUTH HALF OF THAT CERTAIN LOT OF LAND DESIGNATED ON THE GENERAL PLAN OF WELLSBURG BY THE NUMBER FOUR HUNDRED AND NINE (409) BOUNDED ON THE NORTH BY THE NORTH HALF OF SAID LOT, ON THE EAST BY WATER STREET, ON THE SOUTH BY PROSPECT STREET, AND ON THE WEST BY AN ALLEY.
Being the same property conveyed to Judith R. Black and Stanley W Black by the Deed dated October 25, 1985 and recorded in Deed Book 237 at Page 717 in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Brooke County, West Virginia.
TERMS OF SALE:
1) The property will be conveyed in an “AS IS” physical condition by Deed containing no warranty, express or implied, subject to the Internal Revenue Service right of redemption, all property taxes, prior Deeds, liens, reservations, encumbrances, restrictions, rights-of-ways, easements, covenants, conveyances and conditions of record in the Clerk’s office or affecting the subject property.
2) The Purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the transfer taxes imposed by the West Virginia Code § 11-22-1.
3) The Beneficiary and/or the Servicer of the Deed of Trust and Note reserve the right to submit a bid for the property at sale.
4) The Trustee reserves the right to continue sale of the subject property from time to time by written or oral proclamation, which continuance shall be in the sole discretion of the Trustee.
5) The Trustee shall be under no duty to cause any existing tenant or person occupying the property to vacate said property, and any personal property and/or belongings remaining at the property after the foreclosure sale will be deemed to constitute ABANDONED PROPERTY AND WILL BE DISPOSED OF ACCORDINGLY.
6) The total purchase price is payable to the Trustee within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, with ten (10%) of the total purchase price payable to the Trustee at sale.
Pill & Pill, PLLC, Substitute Trustee
BY: Richard A. Pill
Pill & Pill, PLLC
85 Aikens Center
Edwin Miller Boulevard
P.O. Box 440
Martinsburg, WV 25402
BCR 03/10 – 03/17 – 03/24/23